[tC] - Corner Stone [tC] - Corner Stone

I'm lovin the tune

Yes super awesome job with the mastering. Also lovin the melodies you've done. Please continue to make more!

Wanderin[g] Wanderin[g]

Better

I was liking the beginning, then the other bell-ish melody came in, which kinda through it off for me. Sounded off key. Other than that, I liked the beat and cool effects.

The 8-Bit Blues The 8-Bit Blues

Haha! Cool!

I'm likin it man! Makes me think of someone walkin in a park, on an adventure or something. Cool stuff man!

Your Eyes (Original Mix) Your Eyes (Original Mix)

Finally! Another awesome track from you!!!! I've been waiting for this epic song. I love every single thing about it. Don't stop man! ;D

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Thanks for the support man.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Awesome!

I don't see what the fuss is all about. I like the song, and I hear the effort put into it. Not many people can make music like you can and I'm just gonna give it the score it deserves.

10/10
5/5

Keep it up!!!

(NUB)The Fire (NUB)The Fire

Damn...

This shit is sad, man. But I love how you mixed the 8bit sounds with DnB. I can picture that whole story in my head while listenin to that song. Extremely emotional song.

Nice stuff you got. Keep it comin!

Strings in thought Strings in thought

I like it but...

The new strings that came in at :25, didn't fit. The notes sounded off. Other than that, I like it, it sounds nice. Finish it man.

prog17 responds:

thanks, I will after I get back from camp :P

Krizy - The Transition Krizy - The Transition

Nice!

Ok, I'm gonna start reviewing as I listen. :D

-I LOVE the beginning! That beat is crazy nice. The synth was cool too.
-Sounds kinda sloppy around 0:44 when there sfx comes in. =/
-Ok transition, the new melody sounds pretty good too.
-Smooth fade out. Real nice.

The thing I love most about the song is the breakbeats. Nicely made man! The only problem I have with the song, is some of the audio clips. Some fit in and some don't. Other than that, it sounds like a cool song!

4/5
8/10
=]

Krizy responds:

Alright! Thanks alot for the review man,
I really appriciate it. =]

btw, can you tell me what audio clips I can remove?
So I can update the song to a much better version.

Blood and Tears Blood and Tears

..ok...

Look man, no disrespect but I dunno how you got such a high score with over 30 votes. I thought the notes were off and everything was just sloppy. Make some kind of melody and build off of that. This just sounds like sounds all clashing together horrendously. Jus practice more man.

This isn't trance btw...if anything it's "Miscellaneous"

Shadow-Scythe responds:

eh, i make music that i like to listen to. Sorry that you didnt like it.

This was more of a, "lets see what i can do with this tool" song than anything else. thanks for the criticism though.

[tC] - Ataraxia [tC] - Ataraxia

Relaxing

Comin from the strings, it sounds like you're a good guitarist. Once again with your paino skills too, man. I love em. The beat is sexy also, like always. Keep comin with the music, man. You got a fan here that wants more. :D